Established in 1958, in the North Peloponnese regions, this vineyard was put on the map by its project called Mega Spileo. The projects namesake is a historic monastary which vineyards were maintained by the monks since the 1500's. By leasing the vineyards, planting indigenous and non-indigenous grapes and experimenting with various blends, Cavino launched the new line in 2004. We are lucky to have a few of these blends in our shop. Annual Production: 70,000 bottles on 18 hectares
For more information about the winery, click here.
To see the COLLECTION, click here.